Thursday, May 7, 2015

Portfolio Introduction

My Portfolio is a culmination of all my writing projects and class work in Dr. Christopher Wielgos' College Writing II class. I took Dr. Wielgos' class to fulfill the English general education requirement, but little did I know that it would feel much more than that. First, I created my first blog which is more fun then I originally thought it would be. Also, I learned 4 different types of academic writing and I got to incorporate my personal interests for 3 of the 4 essays. In regards to a semester topic/theme or coherent idea for my papers, all my papers pertain to my personal interests. My main interests are history and sports. I am not majoring in history, but I trying to receive a minor in sport management with a major in finance. My dream job or career is to work on the business side of a sports team or organization. I felt like this class improved every aspects of my writing skills. From analyzing photos to synthesizing scholarly articles, I feel like I am a better overall writer. I thought Dr. Wielgos was a great all around professor and most importantly was a great person to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment